What you need:
- 1 small container of light cream cheese. The one with a lid ( I use Horizon brand).
- 2 small sized jalapeños
What you do:
- Leave cream cheese out to get to room temp.
- Over a gas burner (so the pepper is over the direct flame) or on the grill, char (the outside of the pepper is completely black) the jalapeño over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove peppers from burner or grill and let cool slightly. Then, under cold water rub the char off completely.
- Cut the stem end of the pepper off, slice down the middle to reveal the seeds and vein. Remove these. Chop peppers into a small dice, almost a mash.
- Combine the softened cream cheese and cooked peppers, mix well. Place container back in the frig for 10 minutes, then enjoy!!
Leave a Comment
- Mac ‘n Cheese Recipe
- Buying A Juicer